The aim of the conference is to provide an inspiring and learning day with the opportunity for networking and meeting new people.
The Macondo incident was a game changer and the oil & gas industry is still trying to capture the learnings from this incident and implement needed changes into the operation.
New initiatives are being launched and regulation adopted, at the center of it all is the human element. How dit the organizations change their approach to managing human factors and how does it affect safety at the work place.
2013 conference line-up
Session 1: Still learning
– Jim Trodden, OIM, Chevron
– Richard Taylor, HSE Manager, Schlumberger
Session 2: New standards in a post-Macondo perspective
– Søren R. Jeppesen, Head of QMHSE, Maersk Drilling
– Tonny M. Møller, Operations Manager, Maersk training
– Magnus Florvaag, Drilling Manager , DONG E&P Norway
– Ulrik Ramsing, Chief advisor, Center for Ledelse (CfL)
Session 3: Overcoming the safety challenge?
– Sidney Dekker, Professor, Griffith University, Australia
– John L. Thorogood, Doctor, Drilling Engineering Advisor, UK
Workshop: Just Culture
– Dekker & Thorogood